In Your Corner … Always!
Private Counsel Legal Plans For
Many of our clients are business owners. We have been representing entrepreneurs from family-owned “mom and pop” operations to large franchisee operations.
We help business owners design, implement and maintain effective plans to help them reduce their personal liability, preserve all viable income tax deductions, facilitate the owner’s retirement, maintain family harmony, retain key employees and minimize income, gift and estate taxes.
And, most importantly … we ensure your business has the proper foundation to allow for maximum growth with minimal risk to you and your family.
To help owners protect estates and businesses that have been a lifetime in the making, we focus on an integrated approach to planning.
This approach encompasses a number of issues from Legal to Insurance, and more. As a result, we rely heavily on the expertise of our clients’ other professional advisors to help create the most effective team for our clients’ success - or provide them referrals to our most trusted partners!
We’ve structured our fees and packages so we are all on the same side of the table when it comes to the success of your business. We are set-up for efficiency, effectiveness, and growth.
Not only will we proactively monitor your business to ensure you remain compliant, but we're also the only law firm that is set-up to help you GROW!!!
- Whether new to business or you have been running for some time, getting a corporation set-up properly can become a headache, quickly! With this package, we'll ensure you're well protected from day one! This package includes all all legal compliance pieces for one entity, online & ad compliance, real estate deal review, unlimited document review & monthly meetings with your Private Counsel!
- A perfect plan for the DIY'er in you! This plan offers consistent feedback for those who simply need a little bit of guidance. With this plan, you'll get access to an exclusive template bank for varying document for you to modify and use as needed, unlimited email support and quarterly meetings with your own Private Counsel!
- For the business that heavily dependent on Independent Contractors - otherwise known as Gig Economy Businesses. This plan is customized for compliance with the AB-5 nuances, on top of handling all of your corporation maintenance, compliance and trademark/copyright issues. Ensure peace of mind with annual audits, unlimited document review & monthly meetings with your Private Counsel!
- Employee based Company's have a much different set of needs than Gig Economy employers. For them, this plan is customized to take the serious entrepreneur to the next level! With this package, we'll ensure you're well protected from day one! This package includes all all legal compliance pieces for one entity, online & ad compliance, annual audits, real estate deal review and negotiations, unlimited document review & monthly meetings with your Private Counsel!
Family Business Concierge
- This plan is NOT for the faint of heart. This plan is exclusivily for the lifestyle entrepreneur that's ready to make their business work for them! With our guidance under this plan, you'll feel like we're part of the family! This plan includes everything you need to keep your business compliant, and planning to transfer assets to the next generation. Plus, you'll have frequent meetings with your personal Private Counsel!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which GC plan is right for me?
Generally, the "Fledgling Start-Up" is perfect for businesses up to one (1) year old. The "Steady Professional" GC plan will generally accommodate most other businesses. Finally, the "Lifestyle Entrepreneur" GC plan is more appropriate for individuals that have, or wish to pursue, multiple business opportunities.
What if I choose the wrong GC plan?
Don't worry about that. If you feel like you need to switch to a new GC plan, we can probably accomodate that request. We'll need to assess what needs to be done and what has been done, and simply re-work your business game plan to fit the new GC plan.
Are the included "Lawyer Letters" Just for my business to use?
No! These letters can be used for any person covered under your plan, for any legal reason. Some real estate clients use these for the purpose of eviction notices, others use these for the purpose of sending demand letters before a lawsuit begins, and some simply prefer to "exchange" them for a different document they need.
Who is covered under my GC Plan?
These plans were created based on the "typical" client we have - a single-family business. With that in mind, we've created these GC plans to cover the owner, their stake in the business(es), and reasonably related personal assets. However, these plans DO NOT cover any litigation matters. ***For businesses with multiple owners, we simply add $100/pp/month.***
Does my GC plan require a term commitment?
Initially, yes. These plans are built around the goal if completing certain tasks for your business within one (1) year, and the payments are then spread out across that year. After the initial year, we simply swap you into a month-to-month maintenance program.
I'm not sure that I need a GC plan, Can I work with you without one?
Absolutely! You do not have to be a GC Member in order to use our services. However, these plans have been built around some of the most common requests we get, depending on what phase your business is in. We've simply packaged it all up, offered a bundle discount, and spread payments out for you.
Contact Us About Your Case
While our services are primarily provided in a Virtual environment (phone, email, video chat, etc.), we also offer convenient meeting locations throughout California.